I am linking up to The Idea Room, where everyone is telling a bit about themselves. I hope you all join too!
|Fact #1. I love country music. Partly because there are so many opportunities to |
|Although this is not Geordi, it looks just like her!|
- I used to work in an animal shelter. I have wrestled with some very angry dogs and cats. Also with snakes, pigs and an emu.
|My old lady is also turning 27 years old.|
- I volunteer with DreamPower Horsemanship. I started out mucking stalls and now I work with autistic children, giving Therapeutic Horsemanship Lessons. Luckily I am really teaching other important things besides riding skills.
|My friend Garry giving a lesson. He and I work together every Sunday.|
Photo courtesy of DreamPower Horsemanship.
- My ex-husband worked for American Airlines when we were married. We traveled to London, Hawaii, North Carolina, British Columbia and we used to take day trips to Seattle and San Diego, all for free (or nearly free). Those were fun times!
- After 2 divorces and some extremely dark financial times I became a first time homeowner at the age of 40. By myself. Besides when I became a momma, that was my proudest moment.
|I got my white picket fence!|
- I am a 41 year old grandma. Sort of. She is my boyfriend's granddaughter. I love her so much!
|Here is a fun fact about Amaya - she was born on Valentine's Day.|
I thought that I would have trouble coming up with anything interesting for this but it turns out that I could go on and on!