I cannot believe that I have won my first blog award! Grandma's Guide to Life was so nice to include me and I am super flattered that she thought that Crafty Geordi is stylish enough to receive the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you, Carli!
Here are the rules for acceptance of the award:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 other bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So, seven things about me are:
- I have 16 pets. The only ones I actually purchased were Missy the horse and Sandy the dog. Everyone else was re-homed to me or stray. What can I say? I am a sucker!
- I purchased my 1995 Volkswagon Jetta for only $700 almost 2 years ago. It had only 35,000 miles on it when I bought it. We use it every day for our commute, it has saved us so much money in gas! My other car is a 1995 Ford Explorer.
- I taught myself how to make jewelry. During a trip through the American Southwest in 1992, I purchased some Native American jewelry from a man on the Navajo reservation. I looked at the necklace, thought "hey, I could do this!" and as soon as I was home, I began shopping local bead stores.
- My family laughed at me tonight when I purchased a single lottery ticket for the $350 million Megamillions California Lotto game. I figure that you can't win if you don't play and I am in the game now, right?
- My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was 9. I did that for a few years, put it down and didn't pick it back up until I was in my mid thirties.
- I collect antique Oneida silverplate. My first piece was a Community spoon and then I was hooked! Most of my pieces are mismatched.
- I love country music. Partly because I have been able to meet so many of the artists, including Rascal Flatts!
- Crafts Akimbo
- Creative Decorating on a Budget
- Fin and Gabs
- Glamour Glass and Gems
- House of Grace
- House on Ashwell Lane
- Incipient Wings
- Molly Golver
- Never Enough Thyme Creations
- Redneck Chic
- Sea Kettle Diaries
- Toddler Tales by Mommy
- Thrift Core
- .Red House
- You Had Me at Bonjour