I have completed my third day of work from home. Now I know why time management can be so important. When I was actually going to a job I was there during a certain set of hours and then I left. Today I:
- Had a visit from the Orkin Man. Taking care of my black widow problem is a priority.
- Had 4 visits from my neighbor.
- Visited said neighbor.
- Went to grocery store.
- Tried (and failed) to inject some organization into the house.
- Finished organizing the garage. It is
still a wreckmuch better now. I have bins labeled and I moved the toolbox to a more accessible location.
- Took more photos of resale items (it would have been a success if I'd remembered to put the memory card back into the camera!)
Her son lives in the house right behind hers and he had already made an appointment for her to see the doctor tomorrow. I just wish that there were a magic pill for loneliness as this is really her biggest problem since losing her husband to cancer a couple of years ago. This woman really has some fascinating stories. She grew up in England, was a child during WWII and was evacuated out of London, living with a family in the countryside who took in the city children. She traveled with a tap dancing troupe in England. I would like to find out more, I will need to go over to her place sometime and get these stories out of her. And see if she has any photos of her younger self. I suspect that she was a real knockout in her day!
So, I have no photos to share today, what with the memory card snafu and all.....